I love fruit… I love yogurt… & I certainly love homemade shortbread! This one is perfect for an easy breakfast, quick snack or after dinner treat!!
So here is a delicious version of a “fruit and yogurt” parfait to make at home! You can use any kinds of fruits you like and you can also change biscuit for granola 🙂
Ingredients for 4 persons
Ingredients depend on your taste. Personally I like it with berries as per this recipe, but it is also very nice with mango
. Below is to give you an idea for my recipe in picture:
– Greek yogurt: 4 yogurts
– Berries (raspberries, blueberries, …) : 120 gr
– Sablé biscuits : check my sablé recipe (HERE)
1.Wash & place fruits first in the jar
2. Then add some yogurt – You can add some honey to taste sweet
3. Crush the shortbread you made from our recipe or just mash shortbread or granola from grocery!
4. Finally add few fruits on the top