These mini tarts are a really funny way to cook with kids! They will have a lot of fun to spread out the pastry, and even more to decorate them with the fruits they like.
It is another good way to learn about colors and counting!
Enjoy them as a healthy snack or dessert… Our recipe does not contain any added sugar 🙂
Ingredients for about 20 mini tarts
=> FOR THE PASTRY:
– 250 gr of flour
– 125 gr of butter
– 6 cl of water
– 1 egg yolk
=> FOR THE FILLING:
You can use any fruits or vegetables you like. In our cas, we used: – 8 strawberries
– 1/2 mango
– 2 Kiwis
– 15 raspberries
– 20 blueberries
– 10 cherry tomatoes
– 1/2 avocado
– Few cubes of feta
=> MAKE THE PASTRY:
1. Mix of the ingredients and knead well with hands.
2. Make a ball and put it in the fridge for 1/2h.
3. Make mini tart using mini pastry cutter (or a glass if you do not have)
4. Put in the oven (180°C) for about 15 minutes.
5. Leave them to cool
=> MAKE THE FILLING
1. Cut the fruits & vegetables in small pieces and put them in the tarts!
If you would like to make it even greedier, you can add between the pastries & fruits a thin layer of Greek yogurt with honey!