🍓Creamy and mousse-like, this non bake strawberry cheesecake is a simple to prepare, delicious
and served here in individual jar making it a fancy snack or dessert 🍓
Ingredients for 4 jars
– 150gr of organic fresh strawberries
– 50g of cream cheese
– 50g of greek yogurt
– 100g of heavy cream
– 1 tablespoons of ice sugar
– Few drops of vanilla extract
– 1 zest of organic lime
– Our recipe of shortbread (recipes HERE) or by default 12 lotus biscuits
– 20gr of melted butter
- In a bowl, mix together biscuits with sugar and melted butter.
- Add the crumbs to the bottom of 4 small jars or ramekins, and press down to create the crust.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese, ice sugar, vanilla and lemon zest until fluffy.
- Whip cream, and fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Add the mixture over the biscuits crumbs.
- Top with strawberries and refrigerate at least 2 hours