This is one of my favorite healthy and absolutely delicious recipe made of a range of tomatoes and burrata di buffalo.
It is as good as it looks and for sure, it will impress your guests 🙂
Ingredients for 4 persons
– Cherry vine tomatoes
– Red & yellow cherry tomatoes
– Golden queen tomatoes (yellow tomatoes)
– Rosella purple tomatoes (purple tomatoes)
– burrata di bufala: 2
– Mini mozzarella balls: 200gr
– Olive oil
– Sea salt
– Raw sugar
1. Preheat oven to 220°C
2. Rince your tomatoes
3. In a baking tray, place your selection of tomatoes. I cut some of the tomatoes in 2 to present nicely.
4. Add some olive oil, sea salt and raw sugar on the tomatoes and place in oven for 15 minutes (at 220°C).
5. Reduce oven down to 150°C and cook for 1 more hour.
6. Wait few minutes so tomatoes can cool down and remove the cooking juice.
7. Add mozzarella balls, burrata di bufala, olive oil & basil leaves.
You can enjoy it still warm or cold, both are more than delicious!!!