Incorporate colored veggies into our tarts!It is a good way to introduce colorful healthy ingredients. And it is as delicious as it is beautiful!
We share this recipe with pictures as I had a lot of fun to prepare this tart with Paul 🙂
Ingredients for 1 tart
FOR THE PASTRY:
– 300 gr of flour
– 150 gr of butter
– 8 cl of water
FOR THE TART:
– 200 gr of sliced cheese
– 2 carrots (1 orange, 1 yellow)
– 2 zucchinis (1 green, 1 yellow)
– 10 mushrooms
– 2 tomatoes
MAKE THE PASTRY:
Mix of the ingredients and knead well with hands.
MAKE THE TART
1. Make thin slices with the cheese and all vegetables:
2. Place the pastry, then cheese in a pie plate:
3. Then start placing the vegetables in circle from the exterior of the plate:
4. Continue until you are done. Paul was really proud of the result 🙂
5. Place in oven (180°) for about 45 min. Add fresh basil on the top and serve!